Launched by Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft AG, Kiel, Germany with yard number 1209 on 30 October 1969 and completed on 1 December 1969. Breaking up at Lung Ching Steel Enterprise Company, Kaohsiung, Taiwan started on 14 January 1982. Owned by Texaco Overseas Tankship Limited, Kond, England, since 1977 by Dominion Naviera Panama SA. Piraeus, Greece and since 1979 by Bull Sg Limited. Monrovia, Liberia. United Kingdom-flagged, IMO 7000956.