Terneuzen, Netherlands 11 November 2016
Netherlands-flagged and EU 2104793. Built as the M 486 at the shipyard of Gutte Hoffnungshütte, Walsum, Germany for account of Monopool Reichswasserstrasse Verwaltung GmbH, Minden, Germany in 1941. Original a tug but converted into a pusher tug into 1980. Dimensions 23,06 x 5,77 x 2,11 metres and 56 tons tonnage. The original 2x200hp Mwm engines are late replaced by 2x600hp Cummins. Owned by Monopool Reichswasserstrasse Verwaltung GmbH, Minden, Germany in 1941, later that year by Monopool Bundesschellpbetrieb GmbH, Minden, renamed Ulf of Wasserbauambt, Hmaburg, Gernamy in 1941, renamed Jan of J.A. de Ruijter, Rotterdam, Netherlands in 1974, renamed Aquarius in 1979 of P.J.W.G. Wanders, Poeldijk, Netherlands and since 1990 of Rederij De Jong BV, Rotterdam, Netherlands.