Rijksmuseum Amsterdam, Netherlands. Original source
An item referred to tidings dated 15th December 1866 dealing with the movements of the ships belonging to the Dutch squadron in the Dutch East Indies. The Dutch steamship 4th class Zr.Ms. Suriname lieutenant 1st class K.C. Bunnik stationed in the waters of the Moluccas, Dutch East Indies made a voyage towards Dorah, Dutch East Indies.(1)
1. Paddle steamship 4th class, call sign GQVP, on stocks at the shipyard of the Nederlandsche Stoomboot Maatschappij Fijenenoord, Rotterdam, Netherlands on 15 April 1845, launched in December 1845, used for towing Dutch ships loaded with grain returning from Elsinore, Denmark in 1847, visited the Dutch West Indies/Surinam in 1847, served in the Dutch East Indies since 1851, stricken in 1875, iron-built hull and wood upper decks, dimensions 40,4 (between perpendiculars on load line) x 7,4 x 2,3 (fore)-2,7 (aft) x 4,56 (hold) metres, an armament of 6 guns and horsepower of 110 hp.