Den Helder, Netherlands 23 May 2017
Camouflaged as island to escape from the Dutch East Indies towards Australia in 1942
Laid down at the shipyard Gusto, Schiedam, Netherlands on 21 March 1936, launched on 22 September, commissioned 26 May 1937 and decommissioned 1961. Since then used for the sea cadets, in 1995 decided to preserve her as cultural heritage and since 1997 open for public. Displacement 460 (standard)-525 (maximum) tons and as dimensions 55,8 x 7,8 x 2,2 metres. Her crew numbered 45 men. Speed 15 knots. Her armament consisted of 1-7,6xm gun, 4-12,7mm machineguns, 40 sea mines.