Den Helder, Netherlands 23 May 2017
Of the Dokkum-class. Laid down at the shipyard De Noord, Alblasserdam, Netherlands on 1 February 1955, launched on 8 May 1956, commissioned on 2November and in 1999 handed over to the Stichting Vrienden van de Koninklijke Marine. Ex-MSC 184. With a displacement of 417 tons and as dimensions 46,62 x 8,75 x 2,28 metres. Speed 14,0 knots, a crew numbering 38 men and an armament consisting of 2-4cm machine guns.