Delivered in August 1919 by Bethlehem SB Company, Elizabethport, New Jersey, USA with hull number 2131 and O.N. 218244. Handed over to the US Navy and commissioned as the Chatot (ATA167) in 1943, retained her original name in 1945, renamed the same year Albatros and lost in 1947. Steel-built. Gross tonnage 437 tons, net tonnage 203 tons) and as dimensions 141.3½ (between perpendiculars) x ‘26.6 (moulded) x 16.8 (moulded depth) x 14.6 (summer draught) feet. Machinery consisted of 1-800ihp triple expansion steam engine and 2 Scotch boilers. Call sign KIJT. Standard design 150 feet steel built ocean going tugs with as Gross tonnage 437 tons, net tonnage 203 tons) and dimensions 141.3½ (between perpendiculars)-151.5 (over all) x 27.6 (moulded) x 16.8 (moulded depth) x 15.6 (draught) feet. The program was to consist of the Baldridge, Baldrock, Balshead, Ballcamp, Ballenas, Ballew, Barkhamstead, Barlow, Barrallton, Barranca, Barrenfork, Barryton, Butterfield, Buttercup, Barstow, Bartheny, Bartolome, Barwick, Basford, Pasque, Kamiakin, Klickitat, Waquioit, Sagamore, Wianno, Weanaumet, Nobska, Kittikas and Temkese.
Register of Ships Owned by United States Shipping Board dated 1 August 1920