An item reported that the Russian salvage vessel annex depot ship Wolschow was launched on 30 November. With a displacement of 2.400 tons and a length of 96 metres. With a speed of 10 miles was the range 3.000 nautical miles. Lift capacity 1.000 tons.(1)
1. The Volhov laid down at Putilov Factory, St. Petersburg on 12 November 1912, launched in 1913, commissioned on 14 July 1915, renamed Kommuna on 31 December 1922 and apparently still in actual service.