Drawing made by Andreas Kendristakis, with our thanks
1. Built under the 1907 Program of apparently just the destroyers Catamarca and Jujuy built by the Germaniawerft, Kiel, Germany and La Plata and Córdoba, built by Schichau, Germany were commissioned in Argentinean service. The French built destroyers were commissioned in French service as the Aventurier-class consisting of the Opiniâtre, Aventurier, Téméraire and Intrépide. The ships built by Cammell Laird, Birkenhead, England were sold to Greece and renamed Aetos, Ierax, Panthir and Leon.