Rauma, Finland, 4 August 2017
Finland-flagged, IMO 2684354?, MMSI 230113760 and call sign OFPB. Dimensions 44 x 7 x 2,4 metres. Built by Albin Gustafsson, Porvoo en Walter Forsell, Härkäpää at Sarvisalo, Pernaya between 1947-1949. Used as cargo ship in the Baltic between Finland, Sweden and Denmark transporting sand, coffee, steel, grain, coal, wood, lemon and bicycles. Early 1970s sold to Richard Thompson Coon who started with converting her into a passenger ship at Sarvisao Island, Sköldvik shipyard, Ruoholäht and the dry dock Finland Castle, all in Helsinki, Finland. Sold to Juha Stillman in 1993 and overhauled and further converted into a sailing ship. Since 2012 property of the RPR Group.