Laid down by Palmers, Jarrow, England in October 1888, launched on 25 June 1889, commissioned on 6 December 1891 and handed over to Italy as war reparations in 1920 and broken up. Displacement 490-540 (full loaded) tons and as dimensions 66,9 x 7m1 x 2,8 metres. Speed 19,3 knots. Armament consisted of 2-7cm quick firing guns, 8-4,7cm quick firing guns and 2-40cm torpedo tubes. Crew numbered 84 men.