©Warshipsresearch.blogspot.com
Built by Deutsche Schiff- und Maschinenbau AG, Bremen, Germany with yard number 614 in 1939. During the Second World War used by the Kriegsmarine in 1940 and as military hospital ship between 1942-1945, seized at Copenhagen, Denmark by England in 1945, allocated to the Soviet Union in 1946, converted into a research vessel between 1948-1949, retired in 1979 and since 1982 museum ship.

No comments:
Post a Comment